Rules & Regulations
- Each student has to stay inside the college campus during the tenure of his /her education of RCST.
- A student is not allowed to go to his/her native or relative’s on the occasion of any function that is usually observed in family, like get-together of the members, anniversary of any kind, birthday celebration, etc. except on break-days/vacation of RCST.
- Any student who remains absent in the college for no genuine reason on the re-opening day of any break i.e. holidays, vacation or the day followed by the expiry of personal leave duly granted by the appropriate authority, is to be punished Rs. 500/- per day for his/her absence.
- No student can keep a mobile phone, any electronic gadget except a study lamp.
- A student of 2nd year will not be allowed on any condition to leave the college and go to his/her native place after the publication of Test Examination result, till the completion of CHSE exam unless he/she is asked to vacate the college on the ground of his/her misconduct.
- The students and their Parents/Guardians are requested to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the college as per their undertaking given in the admission form. Any violation of Rules and Regulations of RCST or misbehavior or mis-Conduct by a Student or his/her Parents/Guardians shall lead to Disciplinary action against the student concerned. Depending on the seriousness and nature of the offence, the disciplinary action can be taken which may be in form of fine or expulsion from the college.
- The name of a student can be struck off from the College register either by making a written application by the parents following the Regulations of CHSE or by a decision of the college authorities. Once the name of a student is struck off from the college register, he does not enjoy any of the privileges of a student of RCST and has to get clearance from the concerned sections to get his/her college transfer certificate and other relevant documents.