E- Admission Procedure
The students who are desirous of seeking admission in RCST must submit the filled in application form through Internet within 15 days from date of publication of Results. They must submit their application form by ticking 1st preference as Royal College of Science & Technology in the choice list of the www.dheorissa.net.
Procedure of Application :
- Open the Website www.dheorissa.in.
- Click on CAF.
- Complete filling the form in all respect.
- Click on Submit.
- Check once again.
- If there is any mistake click on Back to modify.
- Click on Confirm after you are sure that everything is correct.
- You will get a “Reference Number” and “Password”.
- You can make any change by using the “Ref. No.” and “Password” within 24 hours and before the submission of form in the Resource Centre.
- If you want to make any change after 24 hours, you have to make a fresh application but keep in mind that the first form is not deposited in the Resource Centre.
- If the form is deposited in the Resource Centre, you cannot make any change and if you make another application, both the forms will be rejected. If you do like this you may not get admission this year.
- Click on “Print College and Applicant Copy”.
- You will get 2 pages College Copy and 1 page applicant Copy.
- Paste a colour passport size photograph on the College Copy.
- Put your Signature on the front of the photograph.
- Put your and your parent Signature on the specified place.
- Attach the Xerox copies (Self Certified) of the documents mentioned in the College Copy. The Candidate is to write “Submitted by me” on the Xerox Copies and put signature.
- Only Computer generated application form shall be accepted. DTP or any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Deposit both the “College Copy” and the “Applicant Copy” at any of the SAMS Resource Centre all over Odisha.
- Pay ‘100/-for first option and ’50/- for each additional option at the resource Centre. You have also to pay ’20/- towards postal expenses. The Resource Centre will return you the “Applicant Copy” with a “Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN)”. The MRIN will be helpful for further Correspondence.